Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February Foodie Penpal Reveal Day

The Lean Green Bean


So, this month, I decided to join the Foodie Penpal blog circuit. You can find more info on that at the end of the post, or on the organizer's blog post.

For February, I got a box of goodies from Kira over at My Sesame Seed Buns. We had some troubles with my email account mysteriously deleting her emails asking about what kinds of goodies I usually enjoy, BUT, she still managed to get me a box stuffed with yummy-looking snacks!

Look at this loot!
Clockwise from the top left:
~ Pringles Multigrain crisps in Creamy Ranch flavor - mmmmm!
~ A caramel cream brownie mix - Kid will enjoy this, I'm sure
~ Back to Nature Sesame Tarragon crackers - these will go into a lunch box very soon
~ Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Cheddar & Sundried Tomato flavor - I'll probably have to share these with Man
~ Hidden Dragon rice cracker snack mix - somehow, she knew I'm an Asian snack fiend!
~ A handwritten spinach dip recipe - I'll try it and post about my results after the move
~ Single serving bags of Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar puffcorn - there will be a fight over these if I don't keep them hidden in my bedroom!


Thanks, Kira!


I was assigned to send goodies to Julianne, over at Beyond Frosting. You can look at her blog to see what I sent her.

And, don't forget to look at all the other goodie boxes from this month!

If you want to sign up, check out the info and rules on the organizer's blog. Maybe we'll get matched up sometime! You have to sign up by the 4th of each month, AT THE VERY LATEST!


Catch ya later,
Al :)

2 comments: